This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Changed timestamp in setup-legacy.ini
- From: Corinna Vinschen <corinna-cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Thu, 17 Nov 2011 10:13:36 +0100
- Subject: Re: Changed timestamp in setup-legacy.ini
- References: <4EC4C9EC.firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Reply-to: cygwin at cygwin dot com
On Nov 17 08:46, Fergus wrote:
> Why did the timestamp in setup-legacy.ini change sometime over the last 24H?
> NEW setup-timestamp: 1321435813
> OLD setup-timestamp: 1291702302
> Lately this occurs only when setup.exe=setup-legacy.exe alters; but
> this has not happened (yet, anyway) and nor is there any change in
> the legacy provision.
My fault. Instead of copying a file I moved it. When I realized the
mistake, I copied it back. That's why the timestamp changed.
Corinna Vinschen Please, send mails regarding Cygwin to
Cygwin Project Co-Leader cygwin AT cygwin DOT com
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple