This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: midnight commander does not see external USB hard drives on remote machine
- From: marco atzeri <marco dot atzeri at gmail dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Sun, 20 Nov 2011 22:55:38 +0100
- Subject: Re: midnight commander does not see external USB hard drives on remote machine
- References: <email@example.com>
On 11/20/2011 3:59 PM, carolus wrote:
Midnight commander does not see USB storage devices on a remote machine
using an ssh connection. cd /cygdrive/f gives the message "no such file
or directory" from within mc, but the same command works as expected
could you clarify a bit ?
cygwin can not mount remote filesystem, so mc on cygwin lack also
I succeeded to explore a remote filesystem through the shell link,
but I suspect any options like copy and view are problematic,
I need to investigate.
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple