This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
chere, mksh and pdksh
- From: "Ronald Fischer" <ynnor at mm dot st>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Mon, 21 Nov 2011 10:24:35 +0100
- Subject: chere, mksh and pdksh
I would like to use "chere" to create a context menu for a terminal
I have installed mksh, since pdksh is marked as obsolete. However, the
chere man-page says that it expects pdksh, if I want a Korn Shell. What
is the best way to proceed?
- Install pdksh too, although it is obsolete?
- Create a symlink /usr/bin/pkdsh, to point to mksh?
Ronald Fischer <firstname.lastname@example.org>
+ If a packet hits a pocket on a socket on a port,
+ and the bus is interrupted and the interrupt's not caught,
+ then the socket packet pocket has an error to report.
+ (cited after Peter van der Linden)
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple