This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: tetex-tiny bug
- From: Ryan Johnson <ryan dot johnson at cs dot utoronto dot ca>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Fri, 25 Nov 2011 11:38:47 -0500
- Subject: Re: tetex-tiny bug
- References: <4ECFB8C8.email@example.com>
On 25/11/2011 10:48 AM, Peter Rosin wrote:
My understanding is that tetex has not been maintained in years (neither
cygwin nor upstream) and that we should all be using TexLive
(cygwin-aware) or possibly MikTex (Windows native) at this point. My
life has certainly become simpler since I realized this.
It's been a couple of years since I fixed this  on my old
computer, and now I had to fix it on the new one. Can someone
please fix the tetex-tiny package?
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple