This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: [ANNOUNCEMENT] CALL FOR TESTING: Cygwin 1.7.10
- From: "Yaakov (Cygwin/X)" <yselkowitz at users dot sourceforge dot net>
- To: cygwin <cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- Date: Wed, 07 Dec 2011 17:18:28 -0600
- Subject: Re: [ANNOUNCEMENT] CALL FOR TESTING: Cygwin 1.7.10
- References: <announce.20111206093746.GA6222@calimero.vinschen.de>
On Tue, 2011-12-06 at 10:37 +0100, Corinna Vinschen wrote:
> A lot of changes and fixes have been made in Cygwin since 1.7.9 has
> been released, so we're looking forward to release Cygwin 1.7.10 soon.
> Please test the latest developer snapshots at http://cygwin.com/snapshots/
> which should have "Release Candidate" quality.
With CVS HEAD as of this moment, ldd(1) hangs when run on any
Cygwin-dependent DLL, but not with Cygwin-dependent EXEs (even those
that depend on other DLLs) and other DLLs (e.g. cygwin1.dll itself or a
(Yes, I did update my ldd/ldh as well.)
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple