Re: emacs 23.3 error

[Sorry, I accidentally replied to you instead of to the list.]

On 12/7/2011 4:43 PM, David Barr wrote:
On Wed, Dec 7, 2011 at 1:27 PM, Ken Brown wrote:
On 12/7/2011 12:10 PM, David Barr wrote:
If you want to try to reproduce the error, you can issue this command:

emacs --eval '(dired "~/" nil)'

You can type ctrl-x ctrl-c to quit Emacs after it starts up. The dired
command is the one I've noticed that reliably causes the errors.

It still works fine for me.  I recommend that you try rebaseall without
specifying a base address.  Just let it use its default.

Ken

I've tried rebaseall without specifying the base address.

Are you running Windows 7? I get this error on my Windows 7 computers,
but I don't get the error on XP.

Yes, I have two Windows 7 64-bit computers on which I run emacs.

One thing I forgot to suggest is that you try starting emacs with `emacs -Q' to eliminate the influence of any initialization files (including .Xdefaults).

Ken