This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: regtool gives different results than reg
- From: micro <microsenthal at alum dot mit dot edu>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Sun, 1 Jan 2012 09:34:59 +0000 (UTC)
- Subject: Re: regtool gives different results than reg
- References: <Pine.OSF.email@example.com> <20100211083305.GF28659@calimero.vinschen.de>
> Did you try the regtool -w option?
Thanks! This helped me too!
I was getting different results from the registry when I used
REG QUERY from a DOS window
doing the same REG QUERY from a cmd /C in a cygwin shell.
Switching to regtool -w let me see the 64-bit registry from cygwin.
Google / the internet / worldwide user resources is/are amazing !
(old enough to remember punch cards)
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple