This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: The -O option of curl under cygwin.
- From: marco atzeri <marco dot atzeri at gmail dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Mon, 02 Jan 2012 15:51:09 +0100
- Subject: Re: The -O option of curl under cygwin.
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
On 1/2/2012 3:21 PM, Hongyi Zhao wrote:
I use latest cygwin (setup-version: 2.763), and I meet the following
I use the following command to download the setup-2.9.4321.exe, which is
the setup program for miktex:
curl -L http://mirrors.ctan.org/systems/win32/miktex/setup/
setup-2.9.4321.exe -O ./miktex/setup/
In this case, the setup-2.9.4321.exe should be put into the ./miktex/
setup/ with the original filename, but I always find that the
setup-2.9.4321.exe is put into the current working directory. Any hints
on this issue?
I think you misunderstood the curl documentation,
in this way it works as you expect
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple