This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
question on where to direct a query
- From: Paul Allen Newell <pnewell at cs dot cmu dot edu>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Cc: pnewell at cs dot cmu dot edu
- Date: Tue, 03 Jan 2012 23:44:33 -0800
- Subject: question on where to direct a query
I am running code on a Fedora box and a WinXP box under cygwin.
When I run a make with g++, I am seeing message of "recipe for target
'whatever' failed". I do not see these under Fedora. Though it may seem
like a minor point, it is a bit of a pain when trying to filter any
Is this a Cygwin issue that I should be getting an example together for
or is it a make issue .. in which case where is the right place to
submit that targets both "make" and "cygwin"?
Thanks in advance,
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple