This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Install crash
- From: marco atzeri <marco dot atzeri at gmail dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Wed, 04 Jan 2012 12:29:52 +0100
- Subject: Re: Install crash
- References: <3DFD2442EF7B449FAEF4585FE2E6B12D@1085w>
On 1/4/2012 12:02 PM, jamich - Post wrote:
> I use cygwin and nod32 for 2 years without any problems. I updated
cygwin several times without any
I have nod32. I turn off it and install cygwin again. My attempt finished by restarting windows.
>problem. Newest version caused me these problems. Do you have any
idea? Is there any log during installation?
I just noted that latest setup 2.763 is producing a screen log if
run inside mintty+bash but not if run from CMD.
It builds a mini log file only after "setup --help" but
not during a normal run.
I suppose some of the latest changes broke setup logging capabilities.
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple