This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Request: Mime encoding utilities?
- From: Sivaram Neelakantan <nsivaram dot net at gmail dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Sun, 08 Jan 2012 19:46:50 +0530
- Subject: Request: Mime encoding utilities?
- User-mail-address: firstname.lastname@example.org
I use cygwin msmtp to send emails via shell scripts. Is there any
utility to encode attachments as part of the cygwin packages? I
couldn't find anything, so I compiled mpack and munpack to create the
mime attachments and then sending it through msmtp.
If there are no other utilities, could mpack be made part of some
package and distributed via the standard cygwin package manager,
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple