This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Request: Mime encoding utilities?
- From: marco atzeri <marco dot atzeri at gmail dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Sun, 08 Jan 2012 16:22:39 +0100
- Subject: Re: Request: Mime encoding utilities?
- References: <email@example.com>
On 1/8/2012 3:16 PM, Sivaram Neelakantan wrote:
I use cygwin msmtp to send emails via shell scripts. Is there any
utility to encode attachments as part of the cygwin packages? I
couldn't find anything, so I compiled mpack and munpack to create the
mime attachments and then sending it through msmtp.
If there are no other utilities, could mpack be made part of some
package and distributed via the standard cygwin package manager,
uuencode/uudecode as part of sharutils
If you want to propose yourself as mpack maintainer
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple