This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: 'ls' can't find '.' in root directory
- From: Corinna Vinschen <corinna-cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Mon, 9 Jan 2012 15:34:16 +0100
- Subject: Re: 'ls' can't find '.' in root directory
- References: <4EFC2D15.email@example.com>
- Reply-to: cygwin at cygwin dot com
On Dec 29 04:04, Lee Rothstein wrote:
> $ ls
> ls: reading directory .: No such file or directory
> _C _root_files bin dev etc home lib local opt sbin srv
> tmp usr var z zup
> Cygwin version: 1.7.9-1
> Don't know when this problem started vis a vis updates. Attached is
> cygcheck output.
Usually this should only occur if the current directory doesn't exist.
Any interesting hint when stracing ls? Does that also occur with a
recent snapshot from http://cygwin.com/snapshots/ ?
Corinna Vinschen Please, send mails regarding Cygwin to
Cygwin Project Co-Leader cygwin AT cygwin DOT com
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple