This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: ccache requires gcc
- From: marco atzeri <marco dot atzeri at gmail dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Mon, 09 Jan 2012 17:48:34 +0100
- Subject: Re: ccache requires gcc
- References: <xomeehv8bzxv.fsf@PC201668.asml.com>
On 1/9/2012 5:31 PM, Jan Nieuwenhuizen wrote:
I just noticed that ccache has a dependency on gcc. Please remove
that, it's not necessary.
Having only g++4 installed, selecting ccache started to gratutiously
install the whole gcc/mingw compiler suite.
Is it also possible to update the package from 2.4 to latest 3.1.7 ?
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple