This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: fifo rewrite for Google Summer of Code project
- From: Christopher Faylor <cgf-use-the-mailinglist-please at cygwin dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Tue, 10 Jan 2012 14:33:11 -0500
- Subject: Re: fifo rewrite for Google Summer of Code project
- References: <email@example.com>
- Reply-to: cygwin at cygwin dot com
On Tue, Jan 10, 2012 at 09:29:41AM -0500, bob 295 wrote:
>Last spring we tried to port our SIMPL project code to Cygwin but fell
>acropper of the known fifo issues in Cygwin. We haven't been able to find
>expertise to contribute to a rewrite of the fifo functionality.
>I would like to nominate the cygwin fifo rewrite for a Google Summer of
>Code 2012 project. Hopefully the deadline hasn't passed.
fifos have been rewritten in 1.7.10. But, then, I don't think we really
have the organization to handle a Google Summer of Code project anyway.
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple