This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
- From: Rolf Schlagenhaft <rolf at schlagenhaft dot net>
- To: rolf at schlagenhaft dot net
- Cc: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Wed, 11 Jan 2012 00:45:00 +0100
- Subject: Re: cron
- References: <4F0CACBE.firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Reply-to: rolf at schlagenhaft dot net
I regenerated my /etc/passwd and configured cron to run as "me".
Please ignore my request.
Am 10.01.2012 22:25, schrieb Rolf Schlagenhaft:
after updating to cygwin 1.7, I can't get cron running again. I tried all kind of different options, used cron_diagnose.sh, but all didn't help. Could you please take a look at the output of "cronbug"? Seemingly, cron has a problem with the ownership of my crontab file "Rolf". Strangely it reports "tabs/Rolf" as owner. I already have completely removed and regenerated all below /var/vron by "crontab -e" already. Also I changed permissions as given by cron_diagnose.sh. All didn#t help. The cron service runs, but doesn't execute my cron commands.
Dr. Rolf Schlagenhaft (Schlaggo)
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple