This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
MinGW gfortran and OpenMP issues...
- From: Nick Chilton <nicholas dot chilton at monash dot edu>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Thu, 12 Jan 2012 15:34:31 +1100
- Subject: MinGW gfortran and OpenMP issues...
- References: <CA+4WVXnmun77_vkL6uPrVHXcS_C2wowY57zvHEk=b-h3JPY4Qg@mail.gmail.com>
I'm trying to compile some code with:
x86_64-w64-mingw32-gfortran.exe -o a.exe -mno-cygwin -static -O3 -cpp
-Domp -fopenmp $(SOURCES) -L/lib/ -llapack -lblas
which compiles fine, but upon execution:
a.exe: error while loading shared libraries: ?: cannot open shared
object file: No such file or directory
cygcheck shows it has no?dependencies, but it seems to be looking for
something. Code compiles and runs fine when the OMP sections and
-fopenmp flag are removed (sequential) and compiles fine with OpenMP
on Linux using ifort.
Any ideas what I'm missing?
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple