This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: ls does not show any output
- From: Ronald Fischer <ynnor at mm dot st>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Wed, 18 Jan 2012 10:47:30 +0100
- Subject: Re: ls does not show any output
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Maybe a "non-cygwin" ls gets in your way. Do the following:
to ensure that you are running in a bash shell
(2) Verify that the ls problem still exists, and if it does
type -a ls
to see which "ls" is being used.
Ronald Fischer <email@example.com>
+ If a packet hits a pocket on a socket on a port,
+ and the bus is interrupted and the interrupt's not caught,
+ then the socket packet pocket has an error to report.
+ (cited after Peter van der Linden)
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple