This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Elevated prompt under ssh on Windows 7
- From: Ryan Johnson <ryan dot johnson at cs dot utoronto dot ca>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Wed, 18 Jan 2012 07:58:18 -0500
- Subject: Re: Elevated prompt under ssh on Windows 7
- References: <email@example.com>
On 18/01/2012 7:12 AM, Timothy Madden wrote:
Is there a way to get the remote shell not to run elevated under sshd,
even if the user could otherwise run programs elevated in the native
Windows OS ?
I suspect you could set up ssh to use a "shell" which drops the user's
privilege level and then invokes the real shell. I don't know the magic
incantation off-hand, tho.
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple