This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
RE: isprint core dump
- From: "Nellis, Kenneth" <Kenneth dot Nellis at acs-inc dot com>
- To: <cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- Date: Mon, 23 Jan 2012 15:34:04 -0600
- Subject: RE: isprint core dump
- References: <4F1DC95A.firstname.lastname@example.org>
From: Eric Blake
> No, but it DOES come from POSIX:
> And cygwin's behavior matches POSIX on this point; the bug is in your
> program, not cygwin.
Call me blown away by the level of support this function that
dumps core is getting, when it could act sanely (IMHO) with a
simple "if" statement! So much for defensive programming.
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple