This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
[ANNOUNCEMENT] Updated: python-gdata-2.0.16-1
- From: Chris Sutcliffe <ir0nh34d at gmail dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Thu, 26 Jan 2012 13:28:19 -0500
- Subject: [ANNOUNCEMENT] Updated: python-gdata-2.0.16-1
- Reply-to: cygwin at cygwin dot com
Version 2.0.16-1 of python-gdata has been uploaded.
python-gdata is the Google Data Python Client Library. The Google
Data Python Client Library provides a library and source code that
make it easy to access data through Google Data APIs.
=== 2.0.16 ===
5 Jan 2011
- Add sample for Docs List API to delete ACL.
- Added support for label deletion in the Email Settings API client library
- Added a sample for Email Settings create label and filters with exponential
- Added sample for enabling pop settings using Email Settings API
- Fixed typo in analytics sample.
- Fixed ACL batching URI in Docs.
- Updated RetrieveAllUsers and RetrieveAllAliases to return all pages instead
- Removing force=True from some ACL requests in DocsClient
- Added RetrieveGroups method and updated RetrieveAllGroups and
- Added a quick start sample for user provisioning
- Added a client for organization unit provisioning
- Added client architecture for group provisioning
- Added a new sample for multidonain provisioning. Demonstrates all the
- Added test for RetrieveAllUserAliases and changed OAuth scopes for Apps
- Added client architecture for provisioning api and tests for client
- Added support for batch requests to update spreadsheet cells.
- Added GetAcl alias for get_acl in DocsClient
- Added new ACL and get by ID methods to DocsClient.
- Added some conditional imports for tlslite.
- Updates to category handling for Documents list API
- Added a function to retrieve all the aliases for a given user email.
- Fixed #553
*** CYGWIN-ANNOUNCE UNSUBSCRIBE INFO ***
If you want to unsubscribe from the cygwin-announce mailing list, look
at the "List-Unsubscribe: " tag in the email header of this message.
Send email to the address specified there. It will be in the format:
If you need more information on unsubscribing, start reading here:
Please read*all* of the information on unsubscribing that is
available starting at this URL.
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple