This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Problems with UNC filenames passed to bash when called from a windows shortcut
- From: Andrey Repin <anrdaemon at freemail dot ru>
- To: john refling <netbsdrat at gmail dot com>, cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Sat, 28 Jan 2012 19:24:01 +0400
- Subject: Re: Problems with UNC filenames passed to bash when called from a windows shortcut
- References: <CAB3JEf8sr0r1SXXdwU080vq6NxWf8EJyQvTuy_ToiN7oQ4_SCA@mail.gmail.com>
- Reply-to: Andrey Repin <cygwin at cygwin dot com>
Greetings, john refling!
> This is hard to explain in words, but here goes...
> I have noticed that some filenames (with spaces) specified as UNC paths are
> not passed properly as positional parameters at the cygwin / windows
Was this explanation simple enough?
Andrey Repin (email@example.com) 28.01.2012, <19:22>
Sorry for my terrible english...
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple