This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: mintty scroll to bottom
- From: Andy Koppe <andy dot koppe at gmail dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Thu, 1 Mar 2012 20:45:17 +0000
- Subject: Re: mintty scroll to bottom
- Authentication-results: mr.google.com; spf=pass (google.com: domain of email@example.com designates 10.68.227.99 as permitted sender) firstname.lastname@example.org; dkim=pass email@example.com
- References: <CC0D9E8456BA41488A76AFE4E8F3A369032A266A@de011305.de.ina.com> <20120301101920.GD2257@calimero.vinschen.de>
On 1 March 2012 10:19, Corinna Vinschen wrote:
> On Feb 29 13:46, Lemke, Michael ÂSZ/HZA-ZSW wrote:
>> What is the mintty equivalent to rxvt/xterm's
>> Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Turn on/off scroll-to-bottom on TTY output inhibit;
>> Â Â Â Â Â Â Â resource scrollTtyOutput has opposite effect.
>> I'd like to have it turned on, i.e., scroll to bottom whenever
>> there is new output. ÂCouldn't find anything for mintty and it
>> seems mintty doesn't scroll.
> Maybe you should ask this on the mintty mailing list mintty-discuss AT
> googlegroups DOT com
I don't mind mintty questions being sent here (unless of course
they're not relevant to Cygwin's mintty), not least because there's
more of a chance of someone else answering them here.
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple