This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Problem after upgrading from 1.7.9 to 1.7.10-1 - system commands not found
- From: "Fredrik Ludvigsen" <post at fredrik dot ludvigsen dot name>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Cc: oyunbilig at gmail dot com
- Date: Sun, 11 Mar 2012 00:35:02 +0100
- Subject: Re: Problem after upgrading from 1.7.9 to 1.7.10-1 - system commands not found
I think I solved this,
were all located in /etc/defaults/etc
moving these to /etc solved this issue for me.
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple