This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: file an emacs function is defined in
- From: Ken Brown <kbrown at cornell dot edu>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Mon, 19 Mar 2012 22:52:53 -0400
- Subject: Re: file an emacs function is defined in
- References: <email@example.com>
On 3/19/2012 9:33 PM, leoslists wrote:
I switched to Cygwin emacs and since then the help to a function
does not bring up the file the is defined in (e.g. "dired.el"). NTemacs and
Emacs on Mac
do this out of the box.
To keep the size of the emacs package down, it doesn't include the elisp
files. If you want those, you need to install the emacs-el package.
Then everything should work as you expect. Write again if it doesn't,
with a complete recipe for reproducing the problem.
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple