This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: [ANNOUNCEMENT] Updated: rebase-4.1.0-1
- From: Ryan Johnson <ryan dot johnson at cs dot utoronto dot ca>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Mon, 26 Mar 2012 22:59:08 -0400
- Subject: Re: [ANNOUNCEMENT] Updated: rebase-4.1.0-1
- References: <announce.20120327014025.GA3344@tishler.net>
On 26/03/2012 9:40 PM, Jason Tishler wrote:
I've been meaning to ask... but maybe the above-mentioned -p flag
obsoletes it now: What's the most efficient way to rebase after running
setup? We've had the rebase db for a while now, so running rebaseall
seems like overkill. Only the newly downloaded dlls need attention, and
the db tells where they can be sent without disturbing the existing dll
ecosystem. However, my attempts to do something incremental in /usr/bin
have all failed -- because most dlls there are already rebased and
several are also in-use -- and I always end up firing up dash in the end.
I have updated the version of rebase to 4.1.0-1. The tarballs should be
available on a Cygwin mirror near you shortly.
The following are the changes since the previous release:
* Add rebase/rebaseall touch file (i.e., -t option) support.
* Add rebaseall setup (i.e., -p option) support.
* Add .oct to the default rebaseall suffix list.
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple