This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: python-crypto update ?
- From: Christopher Faylor <cgf-use-the-mailinglist-please at cygwin dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Tue, 27 Mar 2012 11:01:19 -0400
- Subject: Re: python-crypto update ?
- References: <4F6C04C7.firstname.lastname@example.org> <email@example.com>
- Reply-to: cygwin at cygwin dot com
On Tue, Mar 27, 2012 at 04:45:37PM +0300, Jari Aalto wrote:
>2012-03-23 07:06 marco atzeri <firstname.lastname@example.org>:
>| Hi Jary,
>| python-crypto is still at 2.0.1-2,
>| while latest upstream is at 2.5
>| Could you update ?
>On it's way.
>Please don't hesitate mail me directly if you notice anything to update,
That's a pretty bad precedent which completely flies in the face of
words to the contrary on the Cygwin page.
Everyone, please don't assume that Jari's suggestion holds for other
maintainers. It is fine to send any and all requests/concerns about
Cygwin packages to the Cygwin list. That is why we have the list.
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple