This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
[ANNOUNCEMENT] Updated: python-crypto 2.5-1 -- Cryptographic algorithms and protocols for Python
- From: Jari Aalto <jari dot aalto at cante dot net>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Tue, 27 Mar 2012 19:40:38 +0300
- Subject: [ANNOUNCEMENT] Updated: python-crypto 2.5-1 -- Cryptographic algorithms and protocols for Python
- Reply-to: cygwin at cygwin dot com
License : Public Domain / BSD-3-Clause
A collection of cryptographic algorithms and protocols, implemented
for use from Python. Among the contents of the package:
* Hash functions: MD2, MD4.
* Block encryption algorithms: AES, ARC2, Blowfish, CAST, DES, Triple-DES.
* Stream encryption algorithms: ARC4, simple XOR.
* Public-key algorithms: RSA, DSA, ElGamal, qNEW.
* Protocols: All-or-nothing transforms, chaffing/winnowing.
* Miscellaneous: RFC1751 module for converting 128-key keys
into a set of English words, primality testing.
CHANGES SINCE LAST RELEASE
- Built for Python 2.6
- See https://launchpad.net/pycrypto/+announcement
INSTALL OR UPGRADE NOTES
CYGWIN INSTALLATION INFORMATION
To install this package, click on the "Install Cygwin now" link on the
<http://cygwin.com/> web page. This downloads setup.exe to your
system. Then, run setup and answer all of the questions. You'll find
the package listed in the "All" category. After installation, read the
documentation at directories:
If you have questions or comments, please send them to the Cygwin
mailing list at <cygwin(at)cygwin.com>.
CYGWIN-ANNOUNCE UNSUBSCRIBE INFO
This message has been sent to cygwin-announce list.
If you want to unsubscribe from the mailing list, look at the
"List-Unsubscribe: " tag in the email header of this message. Send
email to the address specified there. It will be in the format:
More information on unsubscribing can be found:
Please read *all* of the information on unsubscribing that is available
starting at the above URL.
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple