Re: [ANNOUNCEMENT] Updated: rebase-4.1.0-1

> >I hope it doesn't leave the system in an unusable state if some DLL is
> >still in use.
>
> I may be wrong but I'm nearly certain that has been Corinna's goal from
> the start.  She is sometimes just a little too M.  A lot of her
> seemingly tireless efforts in getting Cygwin working are actually
> very subtle attempts to leave systems inoperational.

LOL

Yes, I'm sure she's diabolical that way (I guess M stands for methodical or
meticulous).  It must be the long nights spent slaving over Cygwin code has
warped her thinking into providing helpful things like the automatic rebaseall
feature (thank you Corina, your work has not been unappreciated) which has
long been needed.

:) :) :)

Sincerely,

Brian S. Wilson