This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
/cygdrive/f/ missing when my script is executed by cron
- From: Stéphane Klein <stephane at harobed dot org>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Thu, 29 Mar 2012 10:14:24 +0200
- Subject: /cygdrive/f/ missing when my script is executed by cron
I try to configure rsync on MS Windows to execute a folder
synchronization every day.
I use this tools :
* I've installed cygwin
* I've use cygwin setup.exe to install rsync, openssh, cron
Next, in cygwin terminal, I did :
* I've created a ssh key and I've set it up on remote server
* next, I've wrote a bash script which execute rsync. Note : my source
data are in "f:" device, meaning it's in "/cygdrive/f/" path (from
* I've tested my bash script, it works very well, all files are copied
to remote host
* I've used cron-config to configure cron service
* I've append my bash script in cron configuration with crontab -e
* My bash script is executed by cron, I see it with cronevents
But, I've have an issue : when my bash script is executed by cron, it
hasn't access to /cygdrive/f/, this device isn't mounted !
Do you have already had this problem ?
I've very few cygwin experience, I don't know where to dig.
Thanks for your help.
Stéphane Klein <email@example.com>
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple