This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: [ANNOUNCEMENT] CALL FOR TESTING: Cygwin 1.7.12
- From: Christopher Faylor <cgf-use-the-mailinglist-please at cygwin dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Sun, 1 Apr 2012 16:28:47 -0400
- Subject: Re: [ANNOUNCEMENT] CALL FOR TESTING: Cygwin 1.7.12
- References: <4F78B532.firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Reply-to: cygwin at cygwin dot com
On Sun, Apr 01, 2012 at 04:06:10PM -0400, Ken wrote:
>The issue affects the ability to launch *some* applications from the
>XWin Server's menu (X icon in systray). For example:
>1) Attempts to launch xterm fails to launch and results in a stack
>dump. (It is noteworthy to mention that the initial xterm launched via
>the "XWin Server" Windows shortcut does indeed launch).
>2) Attempts to
>launch gvim just fails to launch (I cannot locate any dump file).
>3) Attempt to "View logfile" results in an xterm stack dump. 4)
>Attempts to launch an rxvt terminal, as well as an Xemacs session,
I can duplicate this. Thanks for the detailed bug report. I'm
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple