This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
[ANNOUNCEMENT] Updated: gawk-4.0.1-1
- From: Corinna Vinschen <corinna-cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Mon, 2 Apr 2012 22:28:31 +0200
- Subject: [ANNOUNCEMENT] Updated: gawk-4.0.1-1
- Reply-to: cygwin at cygwin dot com
I've updated the gawk package to 4.0.1-1.
This is the new upstream release.
Changes from 4.0.0 to 4.0.1
1. The default handling of backslash in sub() and gsub() has been reverted to
the behavior of 3.1. It was silly to think I could break compatibility that
way, even for standards compliance.
2. Completed the implementation of Rational Range Interpretation.
3. Failure to get the group set is no longer a fatal error.
4. Lots of minor bugs fixed and portability clean-ups along the way. See
the ChangeLog for details.
To update your installation, click on the "Install Cygwin" link on the
http://cygwin.com web page. This downloads setup.exe to your system.
Then, run setup and answer all of the questions.
Â Â *** CYGWIN-ANNOUNCE UNSUBSCRIBE INFO ***
If you want to unsubscribe from the cygwin-announce mailing list, look
at the "List-Unsubscribe: " tag in the email header of this message.
Send email to the address specified there. It will be in the format:
If you need more information on unsubscribing, start reading here:
Corinna Vinschen Please, send mails regarding Cygwin to
Cygwin Developer cygwin AT cygwin DOT com
Red Hat, Inc.
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple