This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: GCJ related questions
- From: "Yaakov (Cygwin/X)" <yselkowitz at users dot sourceforge dot net>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Tue, 03 Apr 2012 00:49:57 -0500
- Subject: Re: GCJ related questions
- References: <BAY147-W509AA41BDF6867B0F674AD04D0@phx.gbl>
On 2012-04-02 23:56, Me Myself and I wrote:
-Even before that stage, I am trying to compile and run a hello world program, and find the following error:
-What can I do to fix this?
-This message seems to cite something to do with eclipse. I am trying to avoid
the gcj-ecj implementation entirely, and use GCJ "pure" only. Will this still be my final result,
using the official install packages available from the CYGWIN official internet packages hierarchy
supplied with the latest installer's list?
GCJ absolutely requires ECJ for compiling Java sources. You can either
download the necessary jar manually, as mentioned previously, or install
the java-ecj package from Ports.
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple