This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
RE: Is this supposed to work this way?
- From: "Nellis, Kenneth" <Kenneth dot Nellis at acs-inc dot com>
- To: "cygwin" <cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- Date: Wed, 4 Apr 2012 07:29:11 -0500
- Subject: RE: Is this supposed to work this way?
- References: <email@example.com>
From: Andrey Repin
> That raises another question: what is the standard way of detecting OS
> uname -o
The Wikipedia article on uname indicates which platforms
support uname's -o option.
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple