This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: SOCKS without SSH?
- From: Marilo <narium85-mlscar at yahoo dot co dot uk>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Thu, 5 Apr 2012 06:49:27 +0100 (BST)
- Subject: Re: SOCKS without SSH?
- Reply-to: narium85-mlscar at yahoo dot co dot uk
I mean, purely within what is available in Cygwin, what is available to do it?
While I could look to install something natively, I ask, within cygwin, because i'm interested in learning the cygwin tool, and familiarising myself more with the large array of common *nix commands it presents.
> From: Marilo
> What are my options, what commands,
> for setting up a SOCKS server without SSH?
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple