This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: How to run cygwin on boot
- From: marco atzeri <marco dot atzeri at gmail dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Thu, 05 Apr 2012 09:58:25 +0200
- Subject: Re: How to run cygwin on boot
- References: <4F7D4CC7.email@example.com>
On 4/5/2012 9:41 AM, J.V. wrote:
I need to run a .bat file on startup that will launch a cygwin bash script.
I can put the .bat file in the folder "startup" to connect some network
drives and then I want to launch a bash script.
Can this be done?
make a copy of cygwin.bat that is in the the cygwin root
bash -c "your script"
bash --login -i
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple