This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Re: input delay issues
- From: Christopher Faylor <cgf-use-the-mailinglist-please at cygwin dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Thu, 5 Apr 2012 11:19:11 -0400
- Subject: Re: Re: input delay issues
- References: <1268678816.345581.1333548784781.JavaMail.firstname.lastname@example.org> <4F7C599D.email@example.com> <20120404144319.GB21593@ednor.casa.cgf.cx>
- Reply-to: cygwin at cygwin dot com
On Wed, Apr 04, 2012 at 10:43:19AM -0400, Christopher Faylor wrote:
>On Wed, Apr 04, 2012 at 04:24:29PM +0200, Thomas Wolff wrote:
>>- in mintty:
>>- start sleep 3
>>- quickly enter "abc"
>>- wait until sleep terminates
>>- look at prompt
>>- type "d"
>>Isn't that a test case?
>>I understand an automatic test case, preferably a few lines of C code,
>>may be easier to handle and analyze; maybe I'll find one. Meanwhile,
>>this "manual test case" stays available.
>That's good enough, yes. I missed the mintty above.
This is fixed in the latest snapshot and in the upcoming release.
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple