Package request: xml2

There is a small Debian/Ubuntu package named "xml2":
https://launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/xml2

The current source code and usage description + examples are available at:
http://ofb.net/~egnor/xml2/
http://ofb.net/~egnor/xml2/ref
http://ofb.net/~egnor/xml2/examples

Probably is is a piece of cake to compile it for Cygwin, but I use it on
Linux. A few friends saw what I did with it (batch-edit HTML and XML
files in roundtrip fashion with sed/awk instead of having to learn XPath
and XSLT or XQuery or DOM) and asked if it was available for cygwin. So
I figured I could mention it here and ask if anyone is interested in
creating a package for xml2.

I hope this list is the right one for my inquiry. The package-announce
list seems to be wrong because I am not offering anything, but rather
requesting it.

Regards
--
Alexander Kriegisch