This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
RE: Package request: xml2
- From: "Lemke, Michael SZ/HZA-ZSW" <lemkemch at schaeffler dot com>
- To: "cygwin at cygwin dot com" <cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- Date: Wed, 11 Apr 2012 15:43:11 +0000
- Subject: RE: Package request: xml2
- References: <4F859001.1050009@Kriegisch.name>
On April 11, 2012 4:07 PM Alexander Kriegisch wrote:
>There is a small Debian/Ubuntu package named "xml2":
>The current source code and usage description + examples are available at:
Thanks for the pointer, Alex. Seems like a useful little tool.
>Probably is is a piece of cake to compile it for Cygwin,
It is. Compiled out of the box. Unfortunately, it doesn't come
with a man page or any other offline documentation.
>So I figured I could mention it here and ask if anyone is interested in
>creating a package for xml2.
Sorry, I don't have time to maintain a package. Any takers?
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple