This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Problem with reading nonblocking /dev/com in 1.7.10 and up
- From: Christopher Faylor <cgf-use-the-mailinglist-please at cygwin dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Cc: muis at ui dot ac dot id
- Date: Fri, 13 Apr 2012 10:43:08 -0400
- Subject: Re: Problem with reading nonblocking /dev/com in 1.7.10 and up
- References: <4F847921.firstname.lastname@example.org> <20120410193503.GA26267@ednor.casa.cgf.cx>
- Reply-to: cygwin at cygwin dot com
On Tue, Apr 10, 2012 at 03:35:03PM -0400, Christopher Faylor wrote:
>On Wed, Apr 11, 2012 at 01:17:05AM +0700, Abdul Muis wrote:
>>I have notice that I could not read serial device (/dev/com4 or
>>/dev/ttyS3) with non blocking mode since 1.7.10 and up.
>Out of curiosity, is it broken in the 2011-10-22 snapshot?
>Be careful if you install it since there may be added stuff added to the
>Cygwin API which would stop a more modern bash or mintty from working so,
>if possible, just test from a cmd window.
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple