This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Ctrl-C issue for Windows program
- From: "Wm. David Bentlage" <slomium+cygwin at gmail dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Fri, 13 Apr 2012 14:44:58 -0500
- Subject: Ctrl-C issue for Windows program
- References: <CAJyLC6uq04KFo=m0u77JeeFdb4HejAnJ1ra1ffuNkymEySz==Q@mail.gmail.com>
I run locally-developed Windows console program via mintty/cygwin.
I've noticed a problem with Ctrl-C in mintty 1.0.3 not terminating my
app. ?The problem came about with my switching to "CYGWIN_NT-5.1 pc
1.7.10(0.259/5/3) 2012-02-05 12:36 i686 Cygwin".? Ctrl-C just makes
the window hang.? /bin/kill -f cannot kill the task either.? I can
kill my Windows program via task manager.
mintty 1.0.3 and Ctrl-C on "CYGWIN_NT-5.2 server 1.7.9(0.237/5/3)
2011-03-29 10:10 i686 Cygwin" works fine.? On 1.7.10 or "CYGWIN_NT-5.2
server 1.7.13(0.260/5/3) 2012-04-05 12:43 i686 Cygwin" Ctrl-C does
not.? In addition, rxvt has the same change in Ctrl-C behavior with
the introduction of 1.7.10.
Can the functionality of Ctrl-C please be restored?
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple