This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: New cygwin dll crashes zsh
- From: Christopher Faylor <cgf-use-the-mailinglist-please at cygwin dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Sat, 14 Apr 2012 12:42:43 -0400
- Subject: Re: New cygwin dll crashes zsh
- References: <20120415002053.1216@binki>
- Reply-to: cygwin at cygwin dot com
On Sun, Apr 15, 2012 at 12:20:53AM +1000, email@example.com wrote:
>With the latest distribution of cygwin, zsh faults with the following
>child_info_fork::abort: unable to remap deltochar.dll to same address as parent (00C10000) - try running rebaseall
>zsh: fork failed: resource temporarily unavailable
I run zsh all of the time without this type of problem.
You could try:
mv /etc/rebase.db.i386 /etc/rebase.db.i386.saf
and then run rebaseall again.
Maybe that will put deltochar in the right place.
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple