This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: [ANNOUNCEMENT] New package: _autorebase. Call rebaseall after installing new or updated DLLs
- From: Christopher Faylor <cgf-use-the-mailinglist-please at cygwin dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Wed, 18 Apr 2012 10:01:23 -0400
- Subject: Re: [ANNOUNCEMENT] New package: _autorebase. Call rebaseall after installing new or updated DLLs
- References: <announce.20120327153750.GM30721@calimero.vinschen.de> <87fwcslaa6.fsf@Rainer.invalid> <20120329080315.GZ30721@calimero.vinschen.de> <loom.20120418T124833email@example.com>
- Reply-to: cygwin at cygwin dot com
On Wed, Apr 18, 2012 at 01:36:46PM +0000, Achim Gratz wrote:
>Corinna Vinschen <corinna-cygwin <at> cygwin.com> writes:
>> Feel free to participate in further development of the rebase tool.
>> Patches for useful functionality is always welcome. The right forum is
>> the cygwin-apps list.
>Gmane still has cygwin-apps read-only, so I hope it is acceptable if I
>post it here until that is resolved...
I guess I have to respond to this every time it comes up.
cygwin-apps is SUPPOSED TO BE read only in gmane. It's a
subscriber-post-only mailing list. If we opened the list up to every
random user of gmane it would completely defeat the purpose of this
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple