This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: [ANNOUNCEMENT] New package: _autorebase. Call rebaseall after installing new or updated DLLs
- From: Achim Gratz <Stromeko at nexgo dot de>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Wed, 18 Apr 2012 17:39:34 +0200
- Subject: Re: [ANNOUNCEMENT] New package: _autorebase. Call rebaseall after installing new or updated DLLs
- References: <announce.20120327153750.GM30721@calimero.vinschen.de> <87fwcslaa6.fsf@Rainer.invalid> <20120329080315.GZ30721@calimero.vinschen.de> <loom.20120418T124833email@example.com> <20120418140123.GB29332@ednor.casa.cgf.cx>
Christopher Faylor writes:
> I guess I have to respond to this every time it comes up.
> cygwin-apps is SUPPOSED TO BE read only in gmane. It's a
> subscriber-post-only mailing list. If we opened the list up to every
> random user of gmane it would completely defeat the purpose of this
All I'm asking is that _subscribers_ (I already am subscribed to
cygwin-apps) be able to post through Gmane. That's the "private" option
in Gmane, "read-only" means _nobody_ can post.
+<[Q+ Matrix-12 WAVE#46+305 Neuron microQkb Andromeda XTk Blofeld]>+
SD adaptations for Waldorf Q V3.00R3 and Q+ V3.54R2:
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple