This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
[ANNOUNCEMENT] Updated: groff-1.21.1-1
- From: Christopher Faylor <cgf-use-the-mailinglist-please at cygwin dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Sun, 22 Apr 2012 14:48:14 -0400
- Subject: [ANNOUNCEMENT] Updated: groff-1.21.1-1
- References: <20080815192404.GB12901@ednor.casa.cgf.cx> <20100419173902.GA6017@ednor.casa.cgf.cx>
- Reply-to: cygwin at cygwin dot com
I've made a new version of groff available for installation. This is a
refresh from ftp.gnu.org.
To update your installation, click on the "Install Cygwin now" link on
the http://cygwin.com/ web page. This downloads setup.exe to your
system. Then, run setup and click Next repeatedly. This will update
any out-of-date packages on your computer.
*** CYGWIN-ANNOUNCE UNSUBSCRIBE INFO ***
If you want to unsubscribe from the cygwin-announce mailing list, please
use the automated form at:
If you need more information on unsubscribing, start reading here:
Please read *all* of the information on unsubscribing that is available
starting at this web address.
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple