This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: how to deny delete
- From: Andrey Repin <anrdaemon at freemail dot ru>
- To: pen <pen_1232000 at yahoo dot com>, cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Mon, 23 Apr 2012 15:41:46 +0400
- Subject: Re: how to deny delete
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Reply-to: Andrey Repin <cygwin at cygwin dot com>
> I've noticed that on windows 7, even if we protect a folder by selecting
> "delete - Deny" in permissions, cygwin doesn't care and it allows to
> continue with rm.
Stop working under administrative account, then.
Andrey Repin (email@example.com) 23.04.2012, <15:41>
Sorry for my terrible english...
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple