This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
[ANNOUNCEMENT] Updated: Cygwin 1.7.14
- From: Corinna Vinschen <corinna-cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Tue, 24 Apr 2012 18:01:52 +0200
- Subject: [ANNOUNCEMENT] Updated: Cygwin 1.7.14
- Reply-to: cygwin at cygwin dot com
Hi Cygwin friends and users,
I just released 1.7.14. This is a bugfix release. Only one new feature
has been added.
- Add mouse reporting mode 1006 and 1015 to console.
- Allow access of /dev/conin, /dev/conout, and /dev/console if a console
device is detected.
- Always allow nonexistent on-disk devices to be referenced even if they
can't be open.
- Allow inheritance of special types like /dev/clipboard or /dev/urandom
which do not have actual handles associated with them.
- Fix inode numbers of non-device files in virtual filesystems.
- Fix reporting large mouse coordinates in console window mouse reporting mode.
Â Â *** CYGWIN-ANNOUNCE UNSUBSCRIBE INFO ***
If you want to unsubscribe from the cygwin-announce mailing list, look
at the "List-Unsubscribe: " tag in the email header of this message.
Send email to the address specified there. It will be in the format:
If you need more information on unsubscribing, start reading here:
Please read *all* of the information on unsubscribing that is available
starting at this URL.
Corinna Vinschen Please, send mails regarding Cygwin to
Cygwin Project Co-Leader cygwin AT cygwin DOT com
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple