This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
a netcat that supports -X and -x ?
- From: Marilo <narium85-mlscar at yahoo dot co dot uk>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Fri, 27 Apr 2012 21:48:43 +0100 (BST)
- Subject: a netcat that supports -X and -x ?
- Reply-to: narium85-mlscar at yahoo dot co dot uk
When I google man nc, I see
I see -X proxy_version and -x proxy_address[:port]
But cygwin's netcat doesn't include that.
Is it possible to get a copy of netcat for cygwin(or even for windows, or both) that includes that -x and -X?
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple