This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: openssl-1.0.1b-1 breaks csh and tcsh
- From: Corinna Vinschen <corinna-cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Sun, 29 Apr 2012 12:19:52 +0200
- Subject: Re: openssl-1.0.1b-1 breaks csh and tcsh
- References: <4F9D05C3.firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Reply-to: cygwin at cygwin dot com
On Apr 29 11:11, Ola StrÃmfors wrote:
> After installing openssl-1.0.1b-1 csh and tcsh give the
> following error at startup:
> if: Badly formed number.
> The reason is that the new package contains a corrupt version of
I noticed that earlier today, too. Sorry about that. I'm just
uploading a fixed package.
Corinna Vinschen Please, send mails regarding Cygwin to
Cygwin Project Co-Leader cygwin AT cygwin DOT com
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple