This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Cygwin NFS server yields empty directory listing
- From: Corinna Vinschen <corinna-cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Sun, 29 Apr 2012 12:26:36 +0200
- Subject: Re: Cygwin NFS server yields empty directory listing
- References: <email@example.com>
- Reply-to: cygwin at cygwin dot com
On Apr 28 23:49, Ken wrote:
> For some years I have run an old Unix system (OpenStep) as an NFS client.
> The NFS server has been SFU running on Windows XP. This combination works
> For Windows 7 I have looked at HameWin, FreeNFS, ... but they have
> limitations like very restricted user mapping.
> I've therefore tried Cygwin NFS server, which is more promising. I appear to
> have it set up correctly (permissions, firewall, user mapping, exports,
> etc.). It sort-of works but there's a bizarre problem.
Corinna Vinschen Please, send mails regarding Cygwin to
Cygwin Project Co-Leader cygwin AT cygwin DOT com
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple